Danny the Dollhouse Doll welcomes you! (But be warned; he takes the weekends off... No blogging).

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Mother says she'll give me a big lollipop if I'll watch Mrs. Gruber's baby for a while..."


                             "Come on, baby.  Let's go up to my room."


            "Want to know what's really fun?  Going down the stairs in this thing!"


                                      "WHEEE!  HANG ON, BABY!"

          "I'll bet you like to jump off things.  Ready, set--JUMP, BABY!"

                                           "Oops, he overshot."



                                "Don't cry, baby.  There's lots of ice cream..."



       "Now, this will be fun.  I'm gonna bounce us right up to the rooftop!"




      "Now we rappel down the outside of the house.  Hang on, baby!"

                                    "I'll bet you love rolling in a tire!" 

                                             "HANG ON, BABY!"

                                 "Don't worry.  This is a friendly T-Rex."

                         "He just wants you to slide down his back."


"Mother says Mrs. Gruber is very pleased because the baby slept all the way home.  So I got TWO lollipops!  Am I good, or WHAT?"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment