Danny the Dollhouse Doll welcomes you! (But be warned; he takes the weekends off... No blogging).

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Note: I apologize for the quality of today's photos.  They're from the old blog and, unfortunately, they got saved only as tiny files.
 "We're visiting my Aunt Susan for the weekend and I'm the first one up.  I think I'll make cornbread for breakfast!"

 "Well, I found the cornbread mix, and here's a big bag of flour!  Gosh, it sure is heavy!"

                             "Oops, the bag broke.  I'd better get a mop."

                "Hey, this is really weird.  This stuff seems to be setting up!"

                                   "Oh, no...  This isn't flour.  It's--"

                                                          "Uh-oh!"

 "Well, guess what.  There's a time-out corner in Aunt Susan's house too!  No fair!"

No comments:

Post a Comment