Danny the Dollhouse Doll welcomes you! (But be warned; he takes the weekends off... No blogging).

Monday, November 2, 2015

"Oh, look!  The hands stashed a whole lot of Trick-or-Treat candy in here!  I'd better hurry up and eat some before Mother and Father find out..."


"Uuuh...  I can't believe I ate all that.  Now I don't feel so good.  In fact, I feel really awful...  In fact, I think I'm gonna--"

                                                      "BLUH"

 "I'm sick...  I'm sooo sick...  I'm soooooooooooo sick...  Uh-oh...  Here we go again--"

                                                      "BLUH"

           "You probably think I learned my lesson, right?  Right?  Oh, I did!"

     "But I also kept just a few pieces in case my willpower crumbles..."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment